Write a review for a chance to win $1,000 in Descente credit.
No Purchase Is Necessary to Enter or Win.
Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Descente Athletic Product Review Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Descente Athletic Americas, Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules ("Administrator"), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Period: Sweepstakes begin at 12:00am Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on May 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59pm EST on August 31, 2019.
How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the Mail-in Method of Entry outlined below.
- Online Method of Entry: During each Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: i) visit http://athletic.descente.com ("Website") and sign in to your account or create an account if you are not a registered member; and ii) provide a product review. After successfully submitting a product review and your feedback, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes ("Online Entry"). Inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. To be eligible for a given monthly drawing, your Online Entry(ies) must be received within the applicable Monthly Entry Period.
- Mail-In Method of Entry: To avoid providing feedback on a Descente product, you may enter by submitting a mail-in entry instead of the Online Entry as described above. To enter via this method, handwrite your first and last name, street address, phone number and email address on a piece of paper, insert the paper in a #10 envelope and mail your entry via first-class mail to: Descente Athletic Americas Inc., 1230 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 2440, Atlanta GA 30309 ("Mail-in Entry"). Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage due mail. To be eligible for a given monthly drawing, your Mail-in Entry(ies) must be postmarked during the applicable Monthly Entry Period and received within seven (7) days later.
Online Entry and Mail-in Entry will be referred as “Entry(ies)” from this point on. All eligible monthly Entries received will not roll over to the subsequent Monthly Entry Period. If no eligible entry is received in a given Entry Period, that monthly prize will not be awarded. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Prizes and Their Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): A total of one (4) prize/s will be awarded within the calendar year. One (1) winner each quarter (four months) will receive a USD $1,000.00 Descente Athletic Online Credit by a Unique Discount Code ("eGift Card"). Total ARV of all prizes awarded is USD $4,000.00. Usage of eGift Card is subject to the terms and conditions on the eGift Card and cannot be applied towards any ALLTERRAIN Mizusawa Down Jacket or Coat. eGift Card is awarded on an “as is” basis, and cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment for purchases of additional eGift Cards or as an adjustment to prior purchase(s) or applied as payment on any account. eGift Card will not be replaced if code is leaked or stolen.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during a given Quarterly Entry Period. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner. Limit: one (1) prize per household.
Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
- Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected each month by random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Each quarterly drawing will be conducted approximately two (2) weeks after the end of each Monthly Entry Period. Potential Winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Potential winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release ("Affidavit") within seven (7) days from the date of notification or his/her prize will be forfeited. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: i) an Affidavit or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on notification; iii) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iv) winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; and v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once each potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. As a condition of receiving the prize, winners will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number to the Administrator and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner for the value of the prize. Prizes will be sent to the winners approximately thirty (30) days from the date the winners are confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited.
- General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. The winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prizes, including sales or use taxes. By participating, each entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winners and prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Sponsor: Descente Athletic Americas, Inc., 1230 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 2440, Atlanta GA 30309 ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
- Administrator: RandomPicker.com ©, VeroMotion (former United Interactive), Karla Englise 3201/6, Prague 5, CZ-Europe.
- Winner's List: For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before September 15, 2019 to: Descente Athletic Americas, Inc. 1230 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 2440, Atlanta, GA 30309. Reference “Product Review Sweepstakes Winner Request”.
Descente Size Guide
In-between sizes or unsure of your measurements? Contact our Customer Ambassador Team for a personalized fitting experience.
Men's Size Chart
|SIZE||CHEST (in.)||WAIST (in.)||HIPS (in.)|
Women's Size Chart
|SIZE||NUMERIC SIZE||BUST (in.)||WAIST (in.)||HIPS (in.)|
- Form Fit: Fits closest to the body and conforms to its shape. It can be worn as a baselayer for additional warmth or on its own for optimal performance.
- Tailored Fit: Fit is structured on the body and strategically designed to contour its natural shape. It can be worn over a baselayer for additional warmth or on its own for preferred aesthetic.
- Traditional Fit: Fits comfortably on the body but doesn’t noticeably conform to its shape. It can be worn as the outermost layer for added warmth and functionality or on its own.
- Relaxed Fit: Fits loosely to the body and doesn’t conform to any shape. It can be worn as the outermost layer for added warmth and functionality or on its own for preferred aesthetic.
Still not sure what size to order? No problem. Returns are always free. Learn More
Sign up to Receive
Your First Purchase
Be in the know with new products, upcoming events and latest sales.