Size and Fit
Refer to the following size guide for product sizing information:
What’s your online return policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days in unworn, unwashed or unaltered condition with original tags still attached for a full refund. If you purchased an item that is listed as final sale, it cannot be returned for refund.
The postmark date on the return package needs to be 30 days or less from the date of purchase.
- Complete this form to initiate a return.
- Upon submission, Descente will email a printable return label to you.
- We encourage you to use the original packaging your order arrived in for the return shipment.
- Shipping and returns are always free over any order over $150.
- Please note that if you paid with a pre-paid credit card and no longer have that card, only exchanges will be allowed. Please initiate the return process per the instructions above and our customer service team will be happy to help you.
- Have other questions? Please email us at help@Descente.com.
What are my shipping options?
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $150 in the US and Puerto Rico.
Expedited shipping options are available at checkout:
- Ground (Orders Over $150) — Free
- Ground (Orders Under $150) — $10
- Two Day — $25
- Next Day — $60
Orders placed before 12 noon ET will be processed same day. Please note that this does not include weekends or holidays. Purchases made after 12 noon ET will not be shipped out until the next business day. If you order after 12 noon ET on a Friday, your order will likely be shipped out on the following Monday.
How can I contact Descente?
For inquiries regarding any Descente Athletic product, purchase or return, please contact us using one of the options below.
- Message us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Call or Text: (888) 805-1436
- Weekdays 9am — 5pm (EST).
Address: 1230 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 2440, Atlanta, GA 30309
For inquiries regarding any ski-related Descente Mountain product, purchase or return, please call (800) 999-0475.
How can I check on the status of a returned package and/or refund?
Please refer to your tracking number located on your return label or contact help@Descente.com with any questions.
How can I find out my order status and tracking information?
Once your order is submitted and ready to ship, you will receive an email with your shipping tracking number.
Additionally, if you have crated an account with us, you can also log into your account to view the status of all orders you have placed.
How do I care for my Descente garments?
Please refer to the care guidelines on your garment's tag. Use this symbol key for additional information.
How do I clean my Mizusawa down jacket?
When you wash any Mizusawa down jacket, please handle with care and follow these instructions:
- Turn the jacket inside out.
- Open the armpit zippers to let water go through smoothly.
- Close front zipper.
Descente Size Guide
In-between sizes or unsure of your measurements? Contact our Customer Ambassador Team for a personalized fitting experience.
Men's Size Chart
|SIZE||CHEST (in.)||WAIST (in.)||HIPS (in.)|
Women's Size Chart
|SIZE||NUMERIC SIZE||BUST (in.)||WAIST (in.)||HIPS (in.)|
- Form Fit: Fits closest to the body and conforms to its shape. It can be worn as a baselayer for additional warmth or on its own for optimal performance.
- Tailored Fit: Fit is structured on the body and strategically designed to contour its natural shape. It can be worn over a baselayer for additional warmth or on its own for preferred aesthetic.
- Traditional Fit: Fits comfortably on the body but doesn’t noticeably conform to its shape. It can be worn as the outermost layer for added warmth and functionality or on its own.
- Relaxed Fit: Fits loosely to the body and doesn’t conform to any shape. It can be worn as the outermost layer for added warmth and functionality or on its own for preferred aesthetic.
Still not sure what size to order? No problem. Returns are always free. Learn More
Sign up to Receive
Your First Purchase
Be in the know with new products, upcoming events and latest sales.